Best executed part of the game. Here’s the run-down on how to get there fast.
- The game starts in Helgen. The main plot will send you to Riverwood, then to Whiterun.
- In Whiterun, go to Jorrvaskr, the mead hall of the Companions.
- Join the Companions, and participate in their quests up to and including The Silver Hand. Welcome to werewolfdom. But only once a day….
- At this point, go to the Whiterun Stables and hire a carriage to Falkreath.
- Three people are standing in a cemetery. Speak with them to receive the quest Ill Met By Moonlight.
- Do this quest, and choose to help Sinding. Now you can go wolfy whenever the F you want.
Now, I did not do this, but here’s what I’ve heard:
- Finish the Companions questline, through Glory of the Dead.
- Speak with Aela the Huntress in Jorvasskr. She will take you on three quests to find Totems of Hircine. These totems augment your wolfiness in various ways.